06 Jul Join the Junior League! Our Next New Member Class Starts in August
Join Us! Junior League of Albany women make things happen—we form strategic partnerships, create innovative programs and raise funds for important community initiatives. We are able to do this because of the skills and experience we obtain through our Junior League membership.
Benefits of Membership
- Directly impact the community through volunteer opportunities and issue based community impact projects and work closely with other community organizations. Our current community impact issue is alleviating hunger and improving wellness among children in the Capital Region
- Develop personally and professionally through volunteer training and experiential learning opportunities
- Participate in networking and social activities
- Build lifelong friendships while meeting other professional women
- Be part of a global impact as part of The Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc., an international organization of over 150,000 women in four countries
- Be eligible to transfer your membership to other Junior Leagues across the world
Interested in joining us? Learn more about the Junior League of Albany and meet some of our current members at one of our August recruiting events on August 1st or August 21st.
Please complete this form and a member from the Membership Committee will follow-up with you on next steps. If you have questions on becoming a new member or are interested in attending an upcoming recruiting event, please send a message including your name, phone number, and preferred email address to email@example.com.
We hope to see you at one of our events!